Friday, January 1, 2010

Its 2010! Someone get the noise makers...

I know this is extremely late, but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year has already started out awesome and I have a feeling its only going to get better!

To make sure of this, I have a few goals/New Years Resolutions for 2010! I am only going to share the ones that are in regards to blogging and reading seeing as I don't think you want to know things such as "score higher on an AP test than the current smartest kid, Scott." :]

1.) Post everyday.
2.) Post a review atleast every three days, I am actually really aiming for every two days but I'm being reasonable with myself.
3.) Finish atleast one book every 2 days. (For this one there may be certain exceptions such as finals week, or an unreasonably long book)
4.) Read atleast 150 books, though I think it would be extremely awesome if I was able to read 200 (Please don't let the results of how many books I read '09 doubt me, I'm very motivated)
5.) Complete all the Challenges I've joined for 2010, and with the goal I set for myself when joining. (The only exception might be the Debut Author Challenge '10- I signed on for like 70+ books, and while I plan to read all of them, I dont know if it will all be '10)
6.) Learn how to change my background layout/ Change layout so it fits my liking.
7.) Connect more with other book bloggers/authors. I'm a little shy sometimes but I would really like to connect more with all you wondrous book lovers out there! :]


------------------------------
Heres to hoping I can complete all of them! Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Nicole Settle said...

You've got some ambitious goals. Good luck! I don't know if I could do 150 books. Let's just see if I can come close to 100.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Those are some great goals! I'm shooting for 200 books, myself...maybe we can inspire each other haha :)