Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100+ Challenge 2010

Sooooo, I've joined the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge hosted by J Kaye Book Blog! I didn't do uhm too well on this challenge this year, but I'm more motivated now, and there was a span of a couple months earlier this year where I really wasn't reading. Plus I've made it my goal to read atleast 100, though I'm hoping to read wayyy more! I'm ambitious!

To sign yourself up for the 100+ Reading Challenge check out this post: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-2010-reading-challenge-100-reading.html

Besides here, list will be updated on my Challenges post which can be found on my LinkBar! :)

1.) Shiver (Maggie Stiefvater)
2.) The Naughty List (Suzanne Young)
3.) Isabelle's Boyfriend (Caroline Hickey)
4.) Saving Francesca (Melina Marchetta)
5.) Will Grayson, Will Grayson (John Green & David Levithan)
6.) The Spectacular Now (Tim Tharp)
7.)
Project Sweet Life (Brett Hartinger)
8.) The Line (Teri Hall)

9.) The Mark (Jen Nadol)
10.) Birthmarked (Caragh M. O'Brien)
11.) Perfect Mistake (Kate Brian)
12.) Swim The Fly (Dan Calame)
13.) Heartless (Sara Shepard)
14.) The Forest of Hands and Teeth (Carrie Ryan)
15.) A Match Made In High School (Kristin Walker)
16.) All Unquiet Things (Anna Jarzab)
17.) Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
18.) Before I Fall (Lauren Oliver)
19.) Cracked Up To Be (Courtney Summers)
20.) Some Girls Are (Courtney Summers)
21.) Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins)
22.) Lonely Hearts Club (Elizabeth Eulberg)
23.) Scandal (Kate Brian)
24.) Going Bovine (Libba Bray)
25.) The Luxe (Anna Godbersen)
26.) Fat Cat (Robin Brande)
27.) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Patrick Ness)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This one should be....

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there is going to be lots of great books published this year.