Sunday, February 7, 2010

Holy Smokes is this much awesome even allowed? (Outside contest)



So I told myself I wasn't going to do full posts for outside contests atleast for a little while, but I had to make an exception for this one! Reggie of The Undercover Book Lover (Not Really) is having a huge contest for her 15th birthday!!! The prize(s) you ask, take a look...

Plus, Before I Fall (I couldn't fit it into the snip)

Oh yeah, did I mention the prize is for FINISHED COPIES of these books?!?!?!?!?!

Note again what the great Reggie has listed as the prizes:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO ENTER HERE!

2 comments:

ReggieWrites said...

Thanks so much for posting about this Dani!!!!! Good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.