Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How Long Until I'm a Zombie?

So I saw this on a blog post and I thought it was cool....

How long after a zombie bite will you turn into a Zombie?

Valuable question for your everyday knowledge by the way. :)




And the results are in...
The Zombie Bite Calculator
(Created by The Oatmeal)

58 minutes, not bad? But then again I don't know if I would want it to go fast and get it over with, or have a long time so I can hang on to my humanity for awhile longer...

Click on the Picture to see what your Zombie-effect-time would be... (and then let me know in the comments)

...............................................................................

Psssst... They say you learn something new everyday, and now when my teacher asks what I did this summer I can say...

" I learned that it would take exactly 58 minutes for a zombie bite to turn me!"

I can just see her face now. Muhahahaha! :)








No comments: