Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st in a Series Challenge 2009

So I know it is a little late in the game, but honestly do you think that could stop me?

So on with the challenge...

This year the Bloody Bookaholic will be hosting this year's challenge.

On with the rules...


Guidelines for 1st in Series Challenge 2009

1. Anyone can join.
You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.
3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

My List:

1. Blue Bloods (Melissa De la Cruz)
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Libba Bray)
3. Blue is for Nightmares (Laurie Faria Stolarz)
4. The Host (Stephenie Meyer)
5. Dream Girl (Lauren Mechling)
6. City of Bones (Cassandra Clare)
7. Marked (P.C. and Kristin Cast)
8. Private (Kate Brian)
9. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You (Ally Carter)
10. Pretty Little Liars (Sara Shepard)
11. Privilege (Kate Brian)
12. Secrets of My Hollywood Life (Jen Calonita)

I know what you're thinking, "You're Finished! Hooray!" Yeah, well I feel unfair saying I finished I mean I read all those before I even started writing reviews for my site. So....I'm going to still do the challenge, end on the same deadline, have the same number, but starting RIGHT NOW! I'm fai rly certain I can complete this challenge, but things might get a little shaky since I have a lot of stand-alone novels I wanted to read, but I accept this challenge, and I WILL complete it! (Don't believe me, Watch Me!) :)

My Second List:

1. Wicked Lovely (Melissa Marr)
2. Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead)
3. The It-Girl (Cecily von Ziegesar)
4. The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and the Struggle (L.J. Smith)
5. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
6. Skinned (Robin Wasserman)
7. The Dark Devine (Bree Despain)
8. The Maze Runner (James Dashner)
9. Hush, Hush (Becca Fitzpatrick)
10.
11.
12.

Stay tuned to see how my list plays out!

Last Updated: 12/15/09

No comments: