Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do you like?

Sooooo, the big burning question, Do you like the new layout????

I personally love it. But in my opinion, How can you not???

And just in case you didn't see the other slightly-hideous layout (probably because I made it myself), so you don't have anything to compare it to... I'm going to do a Before and After...

(Well, I actually never took a picture of my blog, but I still have the header saved, so we'll do a header vs. header.)


Before:
(Sorry the text is kind of blurry)


Vs.

After:

(Side Note: the Link bar isn't shown)


So now you've seen both choices? Who do you think the winner is, Before or After?

Side Note: Sorry to disappoint any you Before people, but I will never switch back to that! :)

P.S.- Are you in love with my layout? Want the genius who created my layout to possibly create you one? Go to Blog Designs by Denise and check it out... (By the way, she's really good and nice, and put up with me and my million questions/ requests!)

Okay now I'm off to actually add stuff to my cool new blog....
Stay tuned for awesome...



2 comments:

L said...

The second one is definitely better. I love it!

Holly said...

I like the header but the background layout could be a little bit more creative.