Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Things First

So I know I have not put any reviews, or well anything up lately, but I promise to have a lot of them up soon!
My stupid procastination has come and bit me in the butt and I have been doing that! (Also, I have this weird obsession of trying to watch every single VlogBrothers videos) :)
But rest assured I would much rather be doing this! And come the return of school, and as soon as i get my summer-homework done, I promisepromisepromise that I will keep updating this blog and all the wonders that come with it.

As I have yet to finish all my "recommendations", I am going to organize them a certain way before I move on to my glorious reviews! (Yay!)
And on to organization:
*First all of my 5 star recommendations
*Then all of my 4.5 star recommendations
* Next 4 star, 3.5 star, 3 star
(Side Note: These are all stand-alone novels)

Then...I will move on to all of my series recommendations!

That's about all folks!
Stay Tuned for AWESOME!

No comments: