Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Greetings!

Hola,
Well I was originally going to wait until my new blog layout was up until I started posting regularly, but I have absolutely no idea when it's going to be up, so I thought I should just start posting anyway. Right? Right. (Glad we're in agreement)

So as I am just starting out my sight, I decided I'm going to tell you what you can expect on a weekly/ daily basis...
(Side Note: These memes won't start until next week, when I feel I have my feet on the ground...)

Sunday:
The infamous "In My Mailbox" (Hosted by The Story Siren)
(In My Mailbox is a way for Bloggers to tell their readers what they got that week in books. Whether it be from the library, bought, borrowed, or for review, anything goes)

Monday:
Movie Monday (Hosted by Princess Bookie)
(which is basically just a meme that shows what movies I am looking forward to.)

Tuesday:
Teen Tuesday (Hosted at their own blogsite Here)
(this meme is just like a review of what we've read, currently reading, and are reading next)

Wednesday:
Waiting on Wednesday (Hosted over at Breaking the Spine)
(Waiting on Wednesday is a meme designed to tell us what books we are looking forward to)

Thursday/ Friday/ Saturday:
Nothing definite planned, but in the future, Who Knows? :)

Also I will be doing a lot of memes having to do with Book Covers, such as US vs. UK, Lookalikes, Cover Craziness, and whatever else comes to mind. I guess you will have to stay tuned to find out exactly what I'm going to do. :)

And now bringing out the Big Guns... (Book Reviews!)
Of course I'll be doing book reviews, what kind of book blogger would I be if I didn't do book reviews? I'll try to right reviews for all the books I've read previous to this blog, but I can't do all of them because I won't remember everything that happened, and my initial thoughts after reading the book. Lucky for me (and you), I have written a lot of reviews on my Goodreads, so I'll just copy those into my reviews!
You are probably going to have to bare with me for the first few reviews though, they probably aren't going to be that good, or long, at least not till I get some practice!


Well, I think that about covers it for now...
So for the time being,
Peace Out.
Dani

No comments: