Saturday, August 29, 2009

Contacting Me...

Want to get in contact with me? My email is lightningstreak123@comcast.net!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Authors/Publishers:*
Hi, if you are an author or a publisher and would like to have your book promoted I would be more than willing to help you.
I accept ARC's and books already on the shelves. I am a lover of all genres of YA and tend to stay in that area, but I have been known to stray away into the occasional MG or Adult novel. Currently I clean out my library, and other nearby ones, of all their YA books, but if I were to get your book for review I would make it my top-priority!
Also, I would be fully up to doing an author interview or hosting a contest to promote your book, or any other fun way to get the word out about your book!
If you would like me to promote your book or have any questions/concerns please contact me at: lightningstreak123@comcast.net
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fellow Bloggers:
If you would like to be added to my blog roll, or have any questions or concerns of any kind, feel free to contact me at: lightningstreak123@comcast.net
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Concerns about contacting me?
There is no need to worry! I am around my computer a little too often and tend to conatantly check my email every couple of hours. Most likely you can expect to here from me within a day.
Once again, feel free to contact me at my email for any reason at: lightningstreak123@comcast.net
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
*Disclaimer:
Authors/ Publishers, as I have stated I am more than willing to promote your book in about any way. I will go out of my way to make sure the word is spread about your book, but if I were to be provided with a copy of your book, in any format, I can not guarantee a "good" review. I rate on what I think is fair, and what the book honestly deserves. Having said that I almost hardly ever give a low rating, the lowest I've ever gone is a 3 star rating. Back when I just did reviews for my own amusement, I hated giving low ratings, I tend to focus on the good of the book in my reviews. Though, I do tend to point out the characters that bugged me, but more in a way of the character's experiences in the book, rather than how it was written.
Still wanting to contact me? Do so at lightningstreak123@comcast.net
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
To Contact Me Right Now Click HERE.

No comments: