Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st in a Series Challenge 2010

I loooooooooove this challenge! I participated in it last year and I had a lot of fun!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious– Read 3 novels that are first in a series.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 novels that are first in a series.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels that are first in a series.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the 1st in a Series Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.

To sign yourself up for this challenge go here.

I'm going to participate in the "Obsessed" level seeing as I have 20 unread first in a series books on my shelves, and there are many more first in a series book I plan to read! :]

I'm not going to plan out my list ahead of time, but rather update it as I read them. This list will be updated on this post and my Challenges post located on my sidebar.



1. Shiver (Maggie Stiefvater)
2. The Naughty List (Suzanne Young)
3. The Line (Teri Hall)
4. Birthmarked (Caragh O'Brien)
5. The Forest of Hands and Teeth (Carrie Ryan)
6. Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
7. Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins)
8. The Luxe (Anna Godbersen)
9. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Patrick Ness)
10. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Jenny Han)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


(10/20)

1 comment:

Jeremy Neagle said...

Negligence that happens in a nursing home may not necessarily be caused by abuse or neglect. Within your research for the very best medical schools, you might end up being inundated along with a lot of facts and statistics. Travel Nursing Series Travel Nursing in Greece 5.