Monday, January 25, 2010

The Great Steph Su Has Done It Again (Contest)

If you have seen my last post you can see that it has a part in there in which I gush (though not nearly much as I should have) about Steph Su's Best Books of 2009 Lists which are seriously so awesome I can't fathom words to accurately describe them.

So imagine my surprise when I check my Dashboard today and see that she is holding an epic contest of all awesome! Curious? Here are the deets of what you could win...

(ARC choices):

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (signed)
The Snowball Effect by Holly Hoxter

And details of winning...

"Well, since it, um, appears that I have over 600 followers (six hun...sheesh. Wha? *goes to hide in hole*), let's have THREE winners!

*First-place winner will win THREE of the above ARCs, plus whichever TWO books published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
*Second-place winner will win TWO of the above ARCs remaining, plus whichever ONE book published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
*Third-place winner will win the remaining above ARC, plus whichever ONE book published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like."

Extremely Awesome Contest Right???? I know. So what are you waiting for? Go enter. Unless you are withholding from entering so I can win in which case I thank you. :]

No comments: