Saturday, January 2, 2010

A-Z Author Challenge

Like the A-Z Title Challenge, I had joined when I first started my blog last year, but had no idea that this challenge was hosted by anyone.

The objective of this challenge is to read 26 books in 2010, one with an author's last name starting with a, another with b, and so on. Like with the A-Z Title Challenge, the letter X only has to be in the author's name. Due to this I think I will be able to finish this challenge, I know the perfect "X" book.

To sign yourself up and learn more info on the challenge, go to this post here.

This list will be updated on this post, my sidebar, and on my Challenges post located on my link bar as I read books with authors' last names that start with each letter:

A-
B- Brian, Kate
C- Calame, Don
D-

E- Eulberg, Elizabeth
F-
G- Green, John
H- Hickey, Caroline
I-
J- Jarzab, Anna
K-
L- Levithan, David
M- Marchetta, Melina
N- Nadol, Jen
O- O'Brien, Caragh
P-
Q-
R- Ryan, Carrie
S- Stiefvater, Maggie
T- Tharp, Tim
U-
V-
W- Walker, Kristin
X-
Y- Young, Suzanne
Z-


(14/26)

No comments: