Saturday, January 2, 2010

The 2nd Challenge

Since I'm planning to read a lot of second in a series books anyways/ read more books by authors, I figured why not join a challenge for it.

Royal Reviews explain it better than me, so without further adu:
"The great thing about this challenge is that it's not just for your second in a series books, but the second time you've read an author as well. This encourages you to give authors another try if you haven't liked the book you've read or simply another excuse to read a book by an author you loved."


Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.
-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

To join the challenge yourself go here.

I myself am joining the "Addicted" level though I have a good feeling I'll make it to the Obsessed level. :]

I am not pre-writing the list because sometimes my reading selection is random. This list will be updated as I read my "2nd" books on this post and on my Challenges post located on my link bar.

1. Some Girls Are (Courtney Summers)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


(1/12)

No comments: