Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Support Your Library Reading Challenge

Out of all the challenges I've joined in 2010, this is one of my favorites! I absolutely looooove my library! I love owning books, but I don't have enough money to buy all the books I want to read, and my library always stocked with all the awesome books I want to read! Really my public library is the epitomy of awesome! :]

Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.

2. There are four levels:
--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.
--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)

3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.

4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

7. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your library books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
****You do NOT need to review your books. That is optional.****


To join for yourself or gain more info on the challenge, go here.

I'm just going to sign up for "The Mini" as of now. If I get more thats awesome, but I'm not really sure what my own-to-library reading ratio for 2010 is going to look like just like just yet!

My list shall be updated as library books are read, and will then be listed on this post and my Challenges post located on my link bar.

1. Saving Francesca (Melina Marchetta)
2. The Spectacular Now (Tim Tharp)
3. Project Sweet Life (Brett Hartinger)
4. Perfect Mistake (Kate Brian)

5. Swim The Fly (Dan Calame)
6. Scandal (Kate Brian)
7. Going Bovine (Libba Bray)
8. The Luxe (Anna Godbersen)
9. Fat Cat (Robin Brande)
10. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Patrick Ness)
11. Audrey, Wait! (Robin Benway)
12. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Jenny Han)
13. Spirit Bound (Richelle Mead)
14. The Lottery and Other Stories (Shirley Jackson)
15. Every Little Thing in the World (Nina de Gramont)
16. Break (Hannah Moskowitz)
17. After (Amy Efaw)
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.


(17/25)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And last, welcome you to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge! Love the library and love this challenge. So glad to have you join.

Jacobsontsiw said...

And last, welcome you to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge! Love the library and love this challenge. So glad to have you join.

Anonymous said...

john propecia cost in india - buy propecia uk no prescription