Saturday, January 2, 2010

A-Z Title Challenge 2010

Last year I joined this and I didn't even know it was being "hosted" by someone, though I was just starting out so I was hopelessly clueless. :]

This challenge is one where you try to read 26 books, one with a title that starts with each letter of the alphabet.

To sign yourself up or to get more information (especially on what to do with the letter "X") go to this post here.

This list will be updated on this post, my sidebar, and on my Challenges post located on my link bar, as I read titles that start with each letter:


A- A Match Made In High School
B- Birthmarked
C- Cracked Up To Be
D-
E- Every Little Thing in the World
F- Forest of Hands and Teeth, The
G- Going Bovine

H- Heartless
I- Isabelle's Boyfriend
J-
K- Knife of Never Letting Go, The
L- Line, The
M- Mark, The
N- Naughty List, The
O-
P- Project Sweet Life
Q-
R-
S- Shiver
T-
U-
V-
W- Will Grayson, Will Grayson
X-
Y-
Z-


(15/26)

No comments: